Thank you for indicating that you’d like to attend The Essential LinkedIn Profile event.
The session will feature facilitated live access to LinkedIn using on-site desktop PCs at the venue. Please come along with your Linkedin login details (LinkedIn email login and password). We will not be using the Linkedin app on this occasion, as it’s easier to make adjustments on a larger screen.
Please follow these instructions to complete your registration for the event:
- Please login to the desktop version of Linkedin using a normal web browser and your LinkedIn email login and password.
- Right click this link to open a new browser page.
- Scroll down the page and click on the yellow box that says ‘Get your score for free’
- This will take you through to a page like this which will show the four components of the SSI and the overall score (a percentage out of 100):
- Take a screenshot of the page to clearly show the four components and your overall SSI score.
- Email the screenshot to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please do this as soon as you can to complete your registration for the event.
I’ll explain more about the SSI on the evening and how you can use it to develop your Linkedin presence.
Please come along with your Linkedin login details (LinkedIn email login and password) to hand.
I look forward to seeing you!